Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fruits of Obsession

Of course... I've been playing with my new toy. I actually think I may have found what I want to do in life when I grow up. I'm going to play with photos and make all kinds of interesting pictures.





The cool thing is... I AM grown up and I can do this anytime I want. I just have to figure out how.

I played with this picture of I-Needa's yard near her front door. I've added a mushroom and a frog that I-Needa painted. I had SUCH fun!! I did this as a little follow-up to a tutorial I took on the software. I will admit that I went into a tad more (but not much) explanation on my craft site.

I've just always wondered how they do that: manipulate pictures and put them together. Much of the mystery is now made clear. Yea! I intend to do this A LOT!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Glad you're having fun!!