Thursday, July 17, 2008

I-Needa's Birthday Apron


This is the astonished face of I-Needa when she opened and modeled the apron made especially for her by one of those wonderful neighbors. Yep... those are firemen.. calendar style fireman on I-Needa's apron.

In order to appreciate this, you've got to understand that this very spunky and nice lady who has or will shortly receive her Medicare card made this crafty present for I-Needa.

I'm going to assume that the average reader has at this point clicked on the picture to enlarge it and check out the fabric. Go ahead, admit that you have. If not, you may be one of few. Really... you should look just to be sure that it is all okay. It is fine for mixed company... really.

One thing is for sure, if I-Needa wears this to prepare dinners on Girls' Nights, they may not be too concerned about what the food tastes like. We certainly had a good hard laugh, and I think I can safely say that it was the surprise gift of the evening.

FYI.. The wicked little seamstress mentioned that the fabric also comes with construction workers, policeman, and such.... Hey... turn that computer off before you head out to the fabric store!

1 comment:

Travis said...

I-Needa failed to mention this gift!! :)