Sunday, July 20, 2008

Doings on a Sunday Morning

It's Sunday morning, and I'm doing what I always do. I get ready to go to Sunday school. It is something I enjoy, and I really want to be there. I need to learn. It is just a desperate need within that carries into all areas of life. Learning is part of living, and I want to live.

I really must go to Sunday school as well as church. You see, I know myself too well, and I know that I need the responsibility of getting there. You see... I'm the teacher. Actually, I tell them that I'm not the teacher. I'm the facilitator. I'm almost the youngest one in the class, and the class is mostly made of people who have spent their life in the Word. Really, I'm not the teacher.

That doesn't mean that I don't study. I feel I must take some pre-thunk thoughts, as I call them, along with me. So... I read and look up the Scriptures in my resources, and look online at a few places where I've found some excellent resources. Then I march off to church to be the facilitator at Sunday school. Actually, I'm depending on the Spirit to do the leading, and it seems to be going well.

I did manage to post a card on my crafting blog this morning. I worked on it last minute last night and just had to share early this morning.

I hope all of you who have ventured here today will have a blessed day. Enjoy living and all those around you.

No comments: