Thursday, July 24, 2008

Precious Pooch

This precious thing didn't come from my garden. This is Gigi, I-Needa's little pooch. Gigi found I-Needa one year and five months ago, and she has kept I-Needa on her leash ever since. I-Needa says that Gigi seems to be in charge of their relationship and will probably keep things that way.

Gigi brought I-Needa for a visit this week. We are having a good time, and Gigi wanted to pose a bit this morning to get her picture in the blog. Gigi complained that I-Needa is getting too much attention with her pictures on the blog, and she wants equal time.

Therefore, you may feast your eyes upon the pooch, our good friend, Gigi. Who knows, there may be more tomorrow. Until then, I must get with the responsibilities of having a guest and go fry some bacon and fix some breakfast. The smells of food will soon be wafting throughout the house, and that will be good.

No comments: