Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playing With I-Needa

I'm having to confess that I'm celebrating I-Needa's birthday with her. Tomorrow is the big day. I-Needa turns another year older and I wonder how on earth that happened. What is an old chick like her doing with a young thing like me. Strange.

Well, I-Needa isn't really old. She is still youthful and young. Still... there is something about your kid being the age you think you should be that is mildly unsettling. We are going to celebrate with some of I-Needa's friends. They are bringing food, which is always a good thing. It sound be fun and festive.

I've been out taking pictures and will post in a few days with something special along Route 66. I think you'll like it too.

Thanks for coming to my little place on the Internet and visiting with me. I promise pictures soon and hope you return.

No comments: