Monday, July 28, 2008

My New Hobby (Obsession)

I-Needa left from her fabulous high school reunion weekend. We were both up and around early to try to beat the heat of the day. Triple digits aren't friendly.

I confessed previously about my new obsession. I-Needa had barely left the house when I was on my way in the opposite direction to Nearby City to make my way to Staples. I HAD to have this new photo scanner, and I HAD to have it NOW!

I've waited several days to go get it, and that is as long as I could wait. I hurried home and installed the software and put it all together. I LOVE it!

Here is the little dear sitting in the only space I could find for it. It is dust free, all new, and just wanting to be loved. I put it to a test immediately and could really tell the difference between the photos from this Epson Perfection V500 Photo scanner and my HP all-in-one.

The icing on the cake was getting Adobe Photo Shop Elements bundled with it. I get to PLAY!

Of course, it is going to take me awhile to learn how to use the Photo Shop Elements, but I'm working and reading, and I'll do it. Yes, I will...I will...I will.

I think it will be safe to say that I'm going to have a project to keep me inside during the hot weather, and I'm going to exercise my brain cells by learning something new. What fun for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like to think I "covet" something that someone else has...but, I'm close, very close.

But, I am soooo happy for you! Have fun!