Saturday, July 12, 2008

Confused By Signs

I'm home after having a nice birthday celebration with I-Needa. We had a great time and she even took me to a point of interest along Route 66, which you will hear about another day. I just had to post these two pictures as they appealed to my strange sense of humor.

The first one I took at our Route 66 point of interest that I'm not telling you about today. It clearly states to 'Please, stay off grass!' I looked around, but couldn't find one blade of grass that I needed to avoid. There was some kind of ground cover, but it didn't say I needed to stay off ground cover.... it said 'grass'.... no grass around.

My second laugh was the back of this truck. I tried to enlarge it a bit for you to see. You can click on the picture for a better view. However, you can clearly see the sign on the lower left that says 'fish'. So..... what is that big full color sign in the center with a clear picture of beef steak? It says 'Certified Angus Beef' So.... are we confused? I hope the driver isn't. I believe I am. I'm also a bit tickled at seeing these two crazy signs within an hour of each other.

No comments: