Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stopping By

It's pretty safe to say with kids: You never know what they will be doing next. It's always been like that.

Son Right Back stopped by the house this afternoon. He was taking his Sunday afternoon and doing something he considers worth doing. At this moment in time, it is back to the bicycle. I have proof that this was a passion many years ago. He would take off and ride for miles and miles. I, as his concerned parent, was always concerned until he arrived safely back home.

I have to admit that I smiled when the front door rang and he showed up after a ride. I didn't even know he had a bike, much less that he had been out riding. I am pleased to say that he is responsible and takes safety gear seriously. I wish he'd thought of that when he jumped out of the perfectly good plane.

I told him that I must have a picture of him with his bicycle stuff. So... he finally humored me a little and put on his helmet. He looks so serious here. I guess he is.... well... not really.

I think he is training for one of those long long rides with others that will take him out of the state and back. I hope when he tells me that he will be right back, that he means it. Of course he does!!!

No comments: