Monday, February 8, 2010

Same Old Thing

I'm trying to follow the idea of my blog and find some humor in all this winter stuff. I'm having a bit of a struggle with it. It's been far too long since we have seen any evidence that the sun still shines in the sky. I know it is there, but can't prove it by looking.

I-Needa sent me a picture of Gigi hiding under the table. She told me that Gigi wasn't at all happy being stuck inside. I agree. I have empathy with the pooch. I remember the days when I could get out and play and bask in the sunshine. I'm feeling the pain.

I'm going to try to think some happy thoughts and see if I can't come up with a more humorous take on this whole winter event. I'll post this little thing to let you know I'm still thinking about you. I'll be back soon... with something on the lighter sign. Oh... there is that word again.

No comments: