Sunday, February 21, 2010

Recent Things I've Learned

Here is a short list of recent things I've learned:

1. Call a man on his cell phone while he is counting cattle, he won't answer. He will return your call.

2. Leaving a little beer in the bottom of a bottle is a sin. Suggesting it will cause great laughter. If anyone else hears you say that, they will laugh too... assuming they are men.

3. Cattlemen seem impressed that my hubby gave me a fencing tool for Christmas . I guess Mr. showed a great deal of love and affection with that gift... or at least their reactions seem to imply that.

4. Men really do want to be in possession of the remote control.

5. Vinegar on food makes it taste better.... yuck.

I will leave you at the moment with this very short list. I'm sure I need to expand on some in the very near future. It is early morning and I need to get around to be at church on time. I lead the adult Sunday School class... have for years. I love my Sunday mornings of fellowship and worship. It is part of the grounding in my life.

No comments: