Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well...Look at That!

I-Needa has been having fun with her new iPhone. She spent awhile trying to convince herself that she really needed it.... remember her name... I need a (fill in the blank)

I'm not really chiding I-Needa. I just know her very well, since she is a copy of me. You know that old 'I've become my mother' saying. It's true.

It took I-Needa awhile to convince herself that the iPhone is a necessity in her life, but she managed to get the job done. Actually, I'm having a little envy battle, but I just can't come up with a good enough list of reasons that I'd need one.

I-Needa was driving along minding her own business the other day when she came upon the above. That isn't something you see every day on the street. I believe it is a Red Bull can... I took some time and scrubbed out the license plate number as want to be a responsible blogger.

Since I-Needa had this wonderful new toy (excuse me... necessary item) with her, she just snapped a picture and e-mailed it to me. The e-mail has a little 'sent from my iPhone' at the bottom. Isn't that just wonderful? I submit this to you today and wonder if you've seen anything this strange on your drive to or from work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, these young kids and their
new technology. Maybe someday
we'll grow "young" and get an
i-phone so we can snap funny
photos. Thanks for sharing.
Brenda