Friday, February 12, 2010

Well.... Hummmmm?

I was visiting I-Needa one day some time ago and saw this in front of us. I just happened to have my camera and thought this a little on the humorous side. It doesn't take much to entertain me, and this did it.

I see a big sign advertising Angus Beef.... and a sign below and to the left identifying the contents of the truck as fish. Hummm.... SO? I remember thinking that someone around was feeling a little conflicted.

I got an e-mail from a friend today saying that she was listening to a local radio show on her way into town. The DJ called people and asked a question... called three people while she was listening with the same question.

DJ's Question: 'How many beers are in a six pack?'

Caller 1: 'Twelve'

Caller 2: 'What brand of beer?'

DJ reply: 'It can be any brand, even a six pack of soft drink. So? How many cans in a six pack?'

Caller 3: 'No idea.'

My Friend: 'Can you believe that???? I'm not sure if that is funny or sad.'

Me: 'No! That's pretty hard to believe!! I'll vote for sad!'

I'm wondering about all that. Where is their sign?

By the way, if you don't know the answer to the question, don't tell anyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is hysterical...the sign and the DJ calling people you have a GREAT blog