Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sweet Avoidance

It was SO cold yesterday. There was nothing to do but stay at home... in the house...period. I should have been shredding. That task is still incomplete. I should have been sweeping the house, as the dust is getting dangerously deep on the furniture. I've heard it preserves the furniture, but it still doesn't seem right.

With all the things I SHOULD have done, I slipped right into avoidance mode and selected working on my blog. I had sudden inspiration and decided to have two. Oh, one isn't enough.... I need two. Why? Well, this big idea popped into my head about having one with just craft articles. This will have pictures of projects and feature some of my friends who love crafts as well. Of course, I'm just getting started on it, so am just posting beginning pictures and stories. There is a link to that site on the side under Nifty Links. It is CJ's Crafting Fun. Or... just click here and it will take you right over.... after you finish reading this one. You might want to run over there and see. You can bookmark it too. I'm still posting here as well. I'll never get my house cleaned!

No comments: