Saturday, January 26, 2008

Big Time Headache

It started today when I opened my e-mail and discovered that someone out there on the Internet Super Highway decided they would be me. I discovered my own address in my spam mailbox. Lo and behold, I seem to be in the pharmacy business... I don't think so!!

I knew the first stop would be to my Internet provider... somewhere outside of the good old USA. They always apologize profusely. I would rather skip the million apologies and get right to the problem, preferably in English.

I was sent several to places to find out what I already knew. I was just Out Of Luck. There isn't much that can be done. They told me to change my e-mail address. Good luck with that!

I'm sure it doesn't take but limited imagination to imagine my day on the phone with Big Company Internet Provider and Srverryer Herroeior from Igrreogrer (apologizing profusely). At one point I was passed on to Herriopsers, Srverryer Herroeior's supervisor, who I didn't hear or understand one bit better. Oh... WOE!!! Where is that Giant Size Excedrin when you need one??!

I had big plans for the day. I was going to get the sweeper out of the closet and sweep... at last. Now I have this other concern, which makes me less than enthusiastic about sweeping. The day will be gone, and I'll still have dust. I also have a headache. One good thing: My fingernails still look lovely from yesterday's polishing. Tah Dah!

1 comment:

Jeremy Rooks said...

Too funny!!! Gmail seems to do a good job of filtering that stuff if you want to sign up for "yet another email address" =)