Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Impossible Pumpkin Pie

I just have to share this recipe as it is wonderful to have with soup in Soup Season. It is Weight Watchers friendly... I think 2 1/2 points per slice when sliced into six pieces. That includes a dollop of fat free Coolwhip on the top. Lovely, really.

I was a little skeptical at first as this pie has no crust. I couldn't imagine pie without crust, but you really don't miss it.... seriously. Crust only adds a whole lot of calories, and this is just as good. So, go ahead and try it.

1 can pumpkin (15 oz.)
1/2 cup low fat Bisquick... or Pioneer Brand)
1 can skim evaporated milk (I use that Fat Free Milnot)
2 egg whites
1/2 cup Splenda
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg

Beat everything together with mixer until smooth
Pour int0 SPRAYED pie pan (spray a little Pam on the pan)
Bake 350 degrees 40 minutes or until set.

No comments: