Monday, March 8, 2010

The UPS Man Cometh

Today is the big day! I've been tracking the arrival of my new camera and accompanying stuff. I can hardly wait to get that little jewel in my hands and start my advanced camera education. Advanced means that I'm going to try to learn a little more than the point and shoot mode. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for that point and shoot part. I can be a realist, which means I know that I know nothing about f stops or aperture or even what it means to shoot raw. I'm going to learn, yes I am.

So, today is the day I await the arrival of the UPS man. I love seeing him bring stuff. It's always fun to dig into the boxes and see the real stuff. I had my Creative Memories order arrive last week, and that was fun too. Today is the great day when all those hours of research pay off. I'm going to run back and forth and watch and wait and hope to see the big brown truck sooner than later. One thing I know, as have tracked this online and know my package is out for delivery: My package is coming today! Alas, the UPS man cometh! Yea!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the UPS man make it? Huh? Huh? Huh??? Did he make it???
Can't wait to see the new camera!
Brenda