Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Tech Bug

I took advantage of the opportunity to visit I-Needa, and headed off to see her. It was the first time I'd really gotten to visit in person with her for awhile. Mr. was sad to see me go... I hope..., but off I went for an overnight at I-Needa's place.

Of course, I took along my new camera... my tech toy. I've been snapping pictures like mad. I don't know that I've gotten any better with it yet, but am at least giving it a good try.

I-Needa greeted me, and I pulled that new toy out of the case. I-Needa was happy to humor me and pose a bit in the kitchen. I think she looks like Betty Crocker... well... not really. But she does look happy to be in the kitchen.

I hate to admit that I-Needa takes after her mother in the quest for new toys. She has been enjoying her new computer, and then decided that she just must join the ranks of the iPhone world. She said that she did it as needs to keep up with technology to be able to teach her school children. They were starting to feel sorry for her as she was far behind them in tech knowledge.

Well, we can't have that. I-Needa didn't really need much encouragement to run to the store and come home with a new iPhone not long ago. If that isn't bad enough, she also had the iPod nano bug hit too. So... here she is with computer, iPhone, and nano in hand.... all at once. I think her eyes are spinning because of being bitten by the Tech Bug. It is a very addictive thing. I know.
I decided to check on the well being of Gigi. I think she was feeling a little left out of the picture at the moment. You mustn't feel too badly for Gigi. She is one spoiled pooch. Even with I-Needa in the middle of the Tech Bug Sickness, Gigi is thriving quite well. She hasn't missed a treat or a petting. She is fine.

I came home without having any of I-Needa rubbing off on me. I still don't have an iPhone, or an iPod, nano or otherwise. I think I'm safe for awhile. Let's just hope I-Needa doesn't think of anything else that she needs for awhile. I think she is going to be busy with her toys.

No comments: