Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Toy

To those who patiently read my ranting and raving about all the research I was doing to buy a new camera, I want to show you that I did get one. I ended up buying a Canon EOS Rebel T1i. Now, I just have to master the 243 page manual. I'm wondering if that will ever happen. I do believe in manuals. I'm a person who would rather read first than repent after doing something foolish in haste. It works for me.

I may be headed to the country this afternoon to try to get some snapshots on the ranch. At least there might be something interesting there to see. I'm still in point and shoot mode, but there is a lot to learn.

I had a busy last few days. I ended up meeting a million new relatives. Well... perhaps not really a million, but several new faces. I took pictures. Yes, I did... good for me! I just didn't get written releases to put them on the Internet... so will pass on doing that. I'm exaggerating about the written part, but really don't want to post pictures if people are in any way reluctant.

I do hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I'm going shooting... with my camera... and will be back with something... I hope..hope.. hope. In the meantime, I'm planning on having a bit of fun.

No comments: