Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Could Those Be Clouds?

Gee... Can you believe that the sun is about to be obliterated once again by the clouds?

Yep... I do believe those are clouds. We've seen the sunshine for a few days, so we should expect a little something else for comic relief.

I really have enjoyed the sun. I can't imagine living where there isn't sunlight much of the time. It makes people cranky it seems to be without that big beautiful light in the sky.

I've been obsessed with my new camera. It came. I've also been so busy with a few things I simply must do. That means I've been short on time and not getting to play as much as I want.

I ran outside at the chance to try out the camera, so posted a couple of the cloud pictures from my back yard. It isn't anything fancy or great, but I'll identify these as really true clouds. At least there is a little blue sky to be seen as well. Rain, rain, go away.... come back some August day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those clouds are gorgeous! There were some pretty ones Wed afternoon when it looked like a storm was rolling in. They were all different colors..gray with patches of blue sky and of course white. Know you are loving' your new camera. Linda