Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Painting Class

Daughter I-Needa was here this week to attend a painting class in a nearby town. She and a friend both took the two day workshop.

The teacher is Jerry Yarnell. Both gals thought he was a fabulous teacher, and they loved the workshop. I-Needa has been wanting to get into painting, and we both have watched some of his instructional programming on PBS. We love his work, so thought his instruction would be of value.



I asked I-Needa to pose for a few pictures at the end of the two day event. I loved seeing her picture and she was so proud.

I'm thinking she looks rather happy here with her work.... ah... modest. I wish I could paint like that. It looks like a great start on her new hobby.

The girls were pretty tired at the end of the two day workshop. All that learning can be mind boggling.



I asked I-Needa just how she really felt with all that new information and working so hard for two days. This is what she did. Gee.... I'm thinking that is pretty descriptive.

The girls did love the class and plan on enrolling in another one when they can. They also have plans for some painting together before another workshop. They are going to have a fantastic time. You've got to love creative expression!
Tah Dah.

No comments: