Thursday, July 2, 2009

He's Back!

Master Carpenter Man has returned. He's HERE! He's BACK! He has returned with twenty-one handmade doors, ten drawer fronts and thingies that go in the sink area. Anyhoo... he is back.

The first thing he did was lay all the above ALL over the floor of the house... kitchen, dining room, and living room. Then he started emptying the drawers to put on the fronts. He just put stuff everywhere. I complained that there wasn't enough room in the house to keep adding piles and said he would have to put on handles as he goes so I could put stuff back.

I'm really happy that the operation is in progress and I will soon have everything back in order. Ah, for those days when stuff is organized and in order.

Let me recap... this has been a six month kitchen redo. I just wanted a few simple things done, but it has turned into a complete makeover, and I really don't regret that. It is going to be so nice to use, and I know it is well done.

Tomorrow I hope to post FINISHED pictures! Tah Dah

No comments: