Thursday, July 9, 2009

Coming Together

The kitchen is finally looking like a kitchen again. The cabinets are installed, except for one little problem.

I got up this morning and decided that I'd best do something about posting some kitchen pics. I certainly do love the new look and will share these hurriedly taken pictures. It was still dark outside when I took them.











This is my new computer work area. It has taken the clutter away, for which I'll be eternally grateful.

I love the new storage above it!!














I'm going to get something new for the windows at some point soon. Also... see the one cabinet without a door. Master Carpenter Man had some problems with that one and is remaking it. It should be finished soon. Then I'll be able to put this kitchen remodel behind me. Of course I have some other things to do, but I'll be doing those myself.

I'm going to try to get organized here and give you some before and after pictures, but that is going to have to wait until another post.

No comments: