Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Country Site

I have to admit that I like animals. At least I like to look at animals. I understand the commitment one makes when taking responsibility for an animal.

I can't say I want to do that again as have enjoyed that precious freedom one gets when the kids leave home and full time employment becomes a thing of the past. Animals and freedom from responsibility don't go well together.

I just had to post this cute picture that I took when out in the country. These do not belong to New Man. I just saw them while passing along the road and had to pull over and take a picture. Everyone of them stopped to see what I was doing, so I rolled the window down slowly and as quietly as possible took this picture. I just think they are sooooo cute!! Now there is something you don't see if you live in the city. Sheep. Lovely.

Consider yourself treated to a rural perk.

No comments: