Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ordering Pictures

Today you are being treated to an old picture of Daughter I-Needa's upstairs guest bathroom. We were talking about ordering pictures on the Internet and she brought up a funny thing that happened to her about four years ago. We laughed, and I suggested she send the picture to me to share with you.

I-Needa started taking pictures of her living spaces years ago. She has pictures of her bedroom and the house when she was growing up. She has pictures of her dorm and then apartments in college. She has pictures of her apartments since entering the working world, and she started another picture album when she purchased her home.

When I-Needa changes anything, she takes pictures. She said that she doesn't know why she does this, but she just does. I believe I understand.

About four years ago I-Needa was excited about moving into her newly purchased townhouse condo. Of course, she took pictures. She decided to upload them to Kodak and have them printed. It sounds like a good plan.

If you've ever purchased pictures this way, you know that you must check boxes to indicate what size pictures you want. For some strange reason, I-Needa's hand slipped and when the printed pictures arrived, she had a lovely 8 X 10 of the guest bathroom toilet. Ha!!!

We've laughed about that occasionally. Almost any other picture might have made a lovely 8 X 10, but certainly not the toilet. Perhaps you are thinking of something funny in your own life when trying to order prints of your photos. It is one of those humorous moments that one just doesn't forget.

No comments: