Sunday, June 1, 2008

Flowers

I've been at I-Needa's house and missing here. When I returned, this happy pot of flowers met me. It is the first ones that I have in full blossom. Okay, so I can't think of the name of this little perky flower at the moment. I know it is really a cactus of some kind. I'm sure my gardening friends, especially JuJu ,will e-mail me immediately. Then I'll just amend the post and put its name at the bottom. I can do that.

I also went to Grace's house last night and took pictures of her flowers. I'm not going to show you hers for a bit as they are spectacular and make my little pot of whatever they are look rather pathetic.

I do have tales to tell.... of a haircut and products.... of more tornadoes and sitting in the closet again... and other fascinating things. However, I'm just not up to the telling this very minute, so will just let you look at my pot of whatever they are and be happy. I'll be back with more... soon... (I thought of it! It's.... are you ready?..... Portulaca! Rose Moss! So, maybe it isn't a cactus.) I'll work on that thought next. ) (I-Needa just chimed in that it is a succulent. I think this is about covered.)

Also..... I couldn't stand it and added a badge from flickr of Grace's Pretty Flowers. Just go to the right and scroll down.

No comments: