Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Too Much Water

Water Water Everywhere!

Surprise! It is raining again. I was sleeping soundly when the phone rang before five o'clock this morning with the great news that a severe thunderstorm was headed my way. I've certainly gotten my money's worth out of Weather Call.


I decided to share these two pictures that I took on our trip to Michigan. The night before we arrived in Holland, Michigan, they had one of those nasty nasty way too much water storms. If you click on and view the top picture in larger form, you can see a car's roof in the water. I'm sure that it ruined someone's day.

Here is another sight no one wants to see. It's not a good place to exit at the moment. We were fine on our part of the road, but I don't think heading off to the left would have been a good thing.

At this point, we were definitely wondering what we would find when we arrived in town. Thankfully, things were much better in the city.

I had really been a tad concerned about the weather, but we were blessed to have very few occasions when it was a problem. Several times I turned on the TV at night and saw all the severe weather going on around us, but we were fine.... thankfully.

No comments: