Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Back

I'm pleased to say that I have arrived safely back home after a wonderful ten day bus trip to some wonderful places in Michigan. I loaded my pictures into my computer last night and have lots of good ones to share with you soon. I'm sure I'll be spending some time organizing today.

Of course, there is a pile of clothes waiting for me to do the laundry today. It is nice to unpack the suitcase and know that I don't have to use it for awhile. I didn't even have to set my packed clothing outside my door to be picked up this morning. I'm happy to be doing things at my own pace today, so am just sipping some coffee and typing a bit to tell you I'm back.

I knew I shouldn't do it, but I stepped on the scales. There has been much food in my life these past ten days, and the scale is showing it up nicely now. Naturally, I'm going to have to hit the old diet trail with a vengeance. I do not know why happy eating must equal fat. It seems to be how it works, so will just have to deal with it.

Please come back tomorrow as hope to have a good start on my writings by then. I'm really looking forward to sharing some of the neat places we've been this month.

No comments: