Friday, October 3, 2008

Why Did I Want This Man?

Okay.... I'm doing some serious, and I mean SERIOUS thinking why I wanted to see MCM coming my way! Would you just look at this mess!!

I confessed right away that I didn't expect this at all!!! Not at ALL! I mean, it was a tiny crack on the ceiling to start with. Now LOOK! MCM said that he had hoped to just take the sheet rock down and put more up... of course... OF COURSE... there ended up being more to it.

My dining room is knee deep in sheet rock and whatever else they could pull down.

It isn't safe in here without a mask. Really.

Here is my current ceiling. Actually, I'm not going to show you this until the next blog day, but I'm seeking refuge in the kitchen on the computer. There really isn't much else to do. I'm going to have to go around to the front of the house to go to the living room.


down


down



Now isn't this lovely? This is some of the mess sneaking into my kitchen! Oh, good grief!

Really! I'm having serious questions in my mind about why I wanted to do this. I know I had a good reason, but the reality of it isn't quite what I thought it would be.

No comments: