Friday, October 10, 2008

Waste Not, Want Not

Daughter I-Needa has been busy changing out things at her house too. She bought this ceiling fan and light for her house when she first moved in. Having recently gotten the same fan for the guest bedroom with a different light, she found the guest bedroom light put out much MORE light. So.. she set out to replace the light in this fan too.



I do believe that I can safely say that daughter I-Needa is frugal at times. I will also say that teachers have a knack of finding multiple uses for almost any object.

Therefore, it came naturally to I-Needa to find some use for the globe covering the old fan light.

Well, Folks, there you have it: A new fruit holder and table decoration. Such elegance. Well now, you have got to give I-Needa credit for reusing and recycling. The kid is GREEN! Go, I-Needa!

No comments: