Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gigi's Woe

Bless little Gigi. Her person, I-Needa, has been housebound with the ice and snow. Poor little Gigi has missed her walks and play dates with other pooches in the neighborhood. Just look at her. Isn't that pathetic?

So, what is a pooch to do when cabin fever strikes? She doesn't read, or sew, or paint, or scrapbook. She does watch TV and sleep. Those are about the only options. Perhaps an extra treat from I-Needa would be nice. It would last a few seconds at least.

Yes, I too know about cabin fever. It can be depressing and make one feel a little forlorn. At least, as a human, I have more options than just watching TV, sleeping, or eating. Oops... I do believe I've just listed what I've been doing. Hummm. Perhaps I should select something more creative. At least I have a variety of options that I can do without getting me into trouble. I don't have to chew a shoe or anything like that to keep me entertained. I have choices. I choose to not get cabin fever. I choose not to look like this poor pooch.

I think the big question on Gigi's mind, and perhaps on mine as well... and yours... is 'When is spring coming?' Let me out of here!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I would say that is exactly what she's thinking. I've eaten more than she has the last few days. She's not even showing interest in her rawhide chew. Poor Poor Baby!