Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fall Tree Color

The weathermen have gotten out their doom and gloom machines and are talking all kinds of ugly coming our way. I hope they are wrong, and I'm going to try to ignore it for as long as possible. In all this cold and dreary stuff going on at the present, I decided to think back on the colors of fall. I must have a red warm color thing going on in my mind as was in this same mode yesterday with a red sky.

When fall comes around, I feel driven to get out and run around town to snap tree pictures. There are some wonderful displays of God's paintings around at that time. I guess I should run back and take a picture of this tree right now. It doesn't look like this, but would have a different kind of artistry.

I offer this for your enjoyment. Don't think ice, freezing drizzle, snow or cold winds. Relax and think about the warm hues of fall... reds, oranges, and yellows, and somehow I hope you feel warmer inside. If it helps, go for a cup of hot chocolate too.

Okay.. tomorrow I'm going to have to get away from the color theme and come up with something more entertaining. I will, I promise... Tah Dah

No comments: