Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Red Sky in Morning

Before you get scared, I DID NOT take this picture this morning. It was a few months ago, but I really think it is pretty. I remember that old saying about 'Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in morning, sailor take warning.' This was morning. I figured it was going to be a fright of a day. My memory doesn't serve me well as to what actually happened, but I just had to run outside as the sun was coming up and snap the sky. I loved the texture and color range.

I did send this photo to a local TV station for their weather pics. It was shown after some time, and wouldn't you know.... I missed it. I'd rather hoped they would have told me they were going to show it, but no such luck. I guess that is what I get for missing a broadcast. It was the first pic I'd ever sent in to a station. Anyway... I'll share with you now. Isn't that pretty??? What do you think?

No comments: