Monday, January 25, 2010

A Present for Right Back

I-Needa took up painting last summer. She had seen one of the teaching programs on PBS by Jerry Yarnell and loved his work. I found out that he had a workshop fairly close by, so off I-Needa went for a two day workshop. She loved it.

After that, it was paint, paint, paint. We put our hints in for Christmas presents and good old I-Needa picked up on it and painted like crazy. Each of us received a lovely gift of her time and talent. Here is Right Back appreciating his Christmas present.

I-Needa is still working through the Jerry Yarnell learning series and having great fun with it. I believe she will go to another workshop this next summer.

Personally, I think she has talent. I'm really encouraging her to keep up the good work and develop her talent. We need to put our hints in early if we want another round of paintings for this next Christmas. Paint, I-Needa, paint!!

I decided to add another picture of the picture.... a little more up close for your examination. I love this picture! So does Right Back! (Click on the picture and see it bigger!)

1 comment:

First RV Adventure said...

She has a wonderful talent! She is really lucky to have discovered it and make use of it. Awesome!