Friday, February 15, 2008

A Visitor
















Flat Aaron has arrived at my house. He is Flat Stanley's relative. FYI: Flat Stanley is a wonderful little learning project for students. The student creates a paper person, then mails the person around the country. The idea is to learn about geography, history, culture, etc.

The fourth grade student who is Aaron's parent lives in Kansas. I-Needa is a friend of his Mother. Flat Aaron visited with I-Needa and had his picture taken doing some fun things. Now it is my turn to show Flat Aaron my town. I'll be taking pictures with him and collecting a few tokens of the area to send back to the real Aaron at his school.

Flat Aaron arrived on Wednesday. I snapped his picture as he was climbing out of his mailer. He said it was really tiring to be tussled around in the mailer, so he decided to just rest up on Wednesday, and we would go adventuring on Thursday. We had plans. Well, you know the best laid plans of mice and men can change. Thursday seemed to bring all kinds of interruptions, so Flat Aaron took another day off and spent the day reading.

The winter weather has come back and it is too too cold for Flat Aaron and me to get out and have fun today. We are going to visit and sip hot chocolate. As soon as the weather permits, Flat Aaron and I are going to go have some fun. I'll be sure to post pictures when we go on our adventure.

No comments: