Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Important Discovery

My brilliant child I-Needa has made a discovery. I do believe the girl takes after her mother... me. She has a knack of being insightful in most situations. I just didn't realize how really brilliant she is until she let me in on her secret. She has made an important discovery. It's one that could change our whole way of thinking and possibly even history. Its ramifications could extend far into the medical field and into our personal lives on an everyday level.

I-Needa offers no real extended documentation of her findings. She has had no long term testing of her discovery in light of its new status. However..... and here is the big news.... really big news... Are you just dying to know yet? Okay.... here it comes.... you will see that it will change your thinking.

I-Needa's discovery is a new vitamin. Really... It has not been reported previously, but it is there. Vitamin S is now in our lives. 'What?' you say. 'What the heck if Vitamin S?' Well, its our new name for.... are you ready?...... sugar. Tah Dah!!

Now, go forth and fetch some Vitamin S. It can be found in cookies, cakes, pies, cinnamon rolls, and other sweet and wonderful foods. Just put that notion of S= Shouldn't away. Remember, you should have some Vitamin S each day. Don't you love it? Go, I-Needa, go!

No comments: