Friday, February 8, 2008

Have Been Absent

I realize that I've been bad... and absent. However, sometimes life comes along, and one just has to live it. Somehow Monday has skipped to a Friday, and I'm not sure where I've been. I hope I'm not the only one who has experienced this sort of phenomenon.

I seem to have been meeting obligations this week. There's nothing humorous about that, just doings. Perhaps I should whine just a bit and say that one can, indeed, get overextended. It just takes a few added items on the calendar and 'poof' one is too busy. It happens.

I have plans today. Crafting Ida came yesterday bearing all those goodies we ordered from Stampin Up. Now I have stamps to mount and a great amount of playing to be done. I need to craft. It is a need. Really. I was a little taken aback when I saw the great mountain of 'stuff' that I got from Stampin Up. In my defense, much of it was free stuff, if there is such a thing as free. This is a special month of specials with Stampin Up, so I really did get some free items.

The fun now begins as I get to use all these new stamps and such. I'm going to go get with the program and enjoy today. I need to write, but I need to play.

No comments: