Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Shower Find




















I know you are thrilled to visit and see the inside of the bathroom. Crazy, huh? Well, I'm desperate for something to blog about today. So.... this is it. I've told you that I'm in the mood for spring cleaning. Setting the spring mood helps if you change things out and up a bit. I think this curtain looks happy with its spring colors, so started there.

The best part of this new home addition is that it was free! I love free! I was over at Grace's house one day and saw this nice fabric shower curtain in a pile of things that she had set out to put in a sale. Snatching it from the pile and clutching it to my bosom, I declared that I loved it and wanted it. She didn't care, so it became mine.

Grace changes home decor frequently. Her home always looks darling, but she doesn't stick with one look long. It is her passion to redo and change things. I just have to keep a sharp eye out for possible goodies that she may be casting aside. Yes, that is how I came by the happy spring shower curtain.

It was a start on the spring cleaning. I have much much more to do. I've moved a few things around, wiped some of the dust away, lemon oiled some of the furniture, and washed some of the baseboards. The problem is the repeated word 'some'. Yes, there is MORE of all of it to do.

I will leave you today enjoying the look of my spiffy new curtain. I think we all need to get a life.... especially me. Don't get any ideas about calling me to help with YOUR spring cleaning either!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring Break! Yeah! Hope I can accomplish my goals of cleaning and scrapbooking. Your spring cleaning is inspiring me. You might be interested in my friend's bathroom re-do. http://www.cherysapplebasket.blogspot.com/