Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Picture Find















Oh Goodie! More pictures of this woman's bathroom! Just what I came to see. Well..... I added something and just had to share. This is a really tricky picture too as you can see the opposite wall in the mirror. So clever! Tah Dah!

Yesterday was dentist day. I had to have a tiny filling. Wah! I survived, thank you, but it isn't fun. Sorry, I digress.

I was a few minutes early for the above appointment, so parked the car and headed across the street to a little resale shop. The proceeds go to a women's cause in Nearby City. I was just wandering around, really not expecting anything to jump off the shelf and demand to go home with me. I've found in the past few years that I wag home less and less. I need to have a sale myself, not acquire more stuff.

I was about to leave when I spied the framed print of flowers in the basket. I immediately recognized that it would look rather festive with the new shower curtain I'd rescued from Grace. I was having a few problems with decision making, but finally decided to invest in the picture and give it a home on my bathroom wall. It must have been there waiting on me awhile as was marked half price. I just love half price!! I forked over a whole two dollars and placed my new found priceless heirloom in the trunk of my car. Then, off to the dentist..... Wah!

No comments: