Friday, March 21, 2008

Away

I'm spending a few days with I-Needa. Yesterday we went shopping! I-Needa has never been much of a shopper, but she is making up for it and darn near killed me with it yesterday. We went to our favorite Hobby Lobby, a Super Wal Mart, and Kohl's. We took a little lunch break, then headed for an exhibit at the Science Museum. We walked for hours. It was a super windy day, so we walked uphill in the wind to get to the museum area. Thankfully, that meant downhill with the wind to our backs returning to the car.

Today we have more plans. We are meeting friends for lunch. I think we also must head back to Kohl's as they are having a super sale of some kind starting at three o'clock this afternoon. Thankfully, it isn't three o'clock this morning.

I know that this type of shopping would wear thin if I was around it all the time, but it is a treat for one from Small Town. Just getting time to visit with I-Needa is the biggest treat.

I will confess having an outing with Stamping Brenda as well. The day I arrived, I-Needa wasn't feeling like striking out, so when Brenda called, I-Needa mentioned that I was looking for a particular brand of crafting stamp. Brenda, who was working on something, quickly offered to drop what she was doing and come play with me. We had a good time running around.

No comments: