Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Bunny

Happy Easter! It is that wonderful day that we celebrate as Christians. I know, it isn't about the Easter Bunny, or EB, as we call him.

However, I discovered this morning when I headed to the coffee pot, that EB had been here. Surprise!

I have a feeling that Mr. had something to do with it, but you can never tell. Let's just say that it was a surprise. I have a feeling that EB has been busy throughout the night delivering eggs and chocolate rabbits. By the way, we all love chocolate. It's great to have a fun loving guy around to carry on the joy of youth and tradition. Here's to tradition, Mr. Hubby, and the extraordinary hare EB.

We will remember the real reason for celebration at church this morning! I hope everyone gets to attend and remember the greatest gift of all.

1 comment:

First RV Adventure said...

What a sweet man you married!