Friday, April 23, 2010

Caught Cat Napping

This afternoon I happened to catch Pumpkin stretched out by a discarded flower pot having a really nice snooze. He opened his eyes a bit when he saw me coming.

I've been playing with my new toy Snappy and just happened to have it ready for a few pictures. So... I snapped a picture of Pumpkin lying there in the grass having a little look at me and hoping I wouldn't really bother him.


I believe Pumpkin decided to ignore me. He shut his eyes and played like he didn't know I was around. Snappy and I took his picture.


Snooze....

snooze.....




He just had to check on his playing asleep progress, so ventures to open his eyes a bit.

'Oh, dear... Snappy and that person of mine are still hanging around trying to spoil my nice peaceful nap.


I'll just give this another try...



I'll close my eyes really tight and I'll bet they will go away. I'll outlast them... I really will.



Snooze


Snooze



Dang it, they are still around. Surely they aren't going to hang around all afternoon and spoil my fun. I really need to do something drastic.


Let me think here....

Must get back to snoozing soon.




Maybe if I turn my head over and look at them upside down, they will go away.

Hum.... they look funny that way.

I see them. They haven't gone away yet.

Go away person.
Go away Snappy



Okay... this has got to work. I'll just change directions and see if that helps. At least I can just stare at a blade of grass or something.

People and their cameras are just wrong. They need to leave a busy cat alone in the sunshine.

Go away... shoo.... scat... silly person!'

No comments: