Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eyes

I'm going to do a quick post this morning and work on more. I woke up on Sunday morning with no Internet service. My poor little Internet gateway had served me faithfully for five years and four months, but passed away sometime during the early morning. All its little lights were gone. Nothing... no response as I tried to give it CPR. I had to face the music that I was going to have to call and get a new one. It arrived yesterday, and I'm up and running again.

I found a site on the Internet for photography enthusiasts. It's not a professional site, but gives lots of little tips and offers challenges, and seems to be a fun place. It's called Digital Photography School. Their assignment last weekend was called 'Eyes'. I selected one of the pictures of Pumpkin, cropped it, and came up with this. Of course, when my Internet died on Sunday morning, I was unable to load it to the site. I decided to share with you. You had lots of cat pictures the other day, and now you have a close-up. Lucky you. Just know, I'm having tons of fun with my new camera.

No comments: