Thursday, June 18, 2009

Someone Is Looking At Me

My friends are really wondering about me as I've been running around with a new friend who has some different kind of friends. I've been getting a few up close and personal looks at a world I'm not that acquainted with so far.

So, last night I found myself sitting in a pasture on my friend's ranch. This time I'd remembered my camera. I shut off the flash as didn't want to be annoying to my new friends. I figured they might be a little more comfortable with this picture taking if I didn't pop sudden lights in their eyes.

Everyone pretty well went about their business of chomping grass. I had a few who wanted to see what was going on in that vehicle. There seemed to be a person sitting there with the window rolled down and some shiny object held up to her face. I'm not sure if this one thought it would be more appropriate to be startled or to take a clue from others and continue eating. I thought it was cute. I did come home with lots of four legged critter pictures.

I guess the biggie of the evening is one that I can't prove for lack of a picture. I actually climbed on the back of a four wheeler and prayed for forgiveness for all my sins and hoped to goodness I'd be delivered back to the spot I left in one piece. I thought that was a rather daring move for this youthful senior citizen... something new for the day... a ride through pastures on a four wheeler. Heavens to Betsy.... what will I do next?! Tah Dah!

No comments: