Friday, June 12, 2009

New Light

My kitchen is coming together slowly. I finally have lights on the ceiling. Yea! I really like this fixture which hangs over the sink. Cool.

I've been busy this week unpacking boxes and trying to decide what to keep and what to eliminate. It is harder than it sounds. I've got to get rid of stuff I don't need. Some of my friends call me a gadget queen, and I'm wondering how many of those gadgets I should really keep. It is just so hard to turn loose of something that I MIGHT use one of these days.

The nice thing is to see my house getting decluttered. I'm really tired of living in a construction zone. I'll be glad when MCM comes with doors and drawer fronts as it will finally be over... almost. I do need to do something about curtains in the kitchen windows and drapery panels in the dining room. I just can't face that now, so have the old curtains in the kitchen window. That too will pass.

I'm not sure at this point if I can inject much humor into my blog report. I think my humor cam is worn out for the moment. It is a tough business trying to forge ahead. I do have a goal, and I'm firmly set towards accomplishing it. More later.... tah dah.

No comments: