Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cute Pictures

This was one of the most precious sights I saw on the Saturday Ranch Tour. The little guy on a pony was just too cute for words. I know it is hard to see him in this little picture, but I remind you that you can click on the picture and get a bigger view. Just too darn cute!

One thing is for sure... Cowboy dads get the kids started young. This little tyke will surely know his stuff when he is a tad bit older.




I've always thought horses are beautiful animals. I can't say that I'm fond of riding one, but I also haven't had much experience in that department. The times I've ridden I can count on my fingers.

I thought this scene that I snapped from our moving vehicle was a delight. Such beautiful creatures!

I'm going to leave you today with just these two pictures to think about... I think there is a sweet freedom in both. Enjoy.

No comments: