Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crafters' Paradise

I took a little trip this week to visit Daughter I-Needa. We went to see her good friend Stamping Brenda. Brenda and her husband have finally moved into their new home. It was a work in progress for a long time. I have empathy for all that construction stuff, and I have real envy for Stamping Brenda's new craft room... a paradise deluxe.

This room was designed for Brenda's card making. She has had this driving urge to craft cards for many years and is really an expert at it. Now she has a wonderful place to work, one which she deserves.

Here is Daughter I-Needa (in blue) and Stamping Brenda (in pink) talking a bit about some of her cards.

I'm just dying to show you all of this room and am going to head on over to my other blog site, which I've sadly neglected. I thought it would be fitting to post them on the craft site. I hope you will join me there... just click and go on over... Oh, come on... you know you want to see more... especially if you have your own dreams of a place to hide away and spread out all your stuff and just play... Click on the link and away you go:

My Craft Blog

No comments: