Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Weekend

It is the weekend!  Yea!  MMCM is off doing his thing today and I'm left alone with his mess... my mess... someone's mess.  

This is what was finished yesterday.   It is coming along.  The nicest thing is being able to look at the ceiling without ductwork hanging down in the middle.  I just love MMCM!   He is going to put a cabinet on the wall with the door and the top molding will cover up the little ductwork that remains showing.  

It is nice to see progress.   I'm having fun just imagining what it will look like when it is finished.   I have lots of decisions to make yet and am going to get on that next week.  For today, I'm going to enjoy a little quiet time away from the sawing, hammering, compressor noises, etc. etc.  I'm going to sweep a little here and there.  I may sweep a lot.  We will see.  

Until Monday... this is it.   I'm off to enjoy the silence and peace of the weekend. 

No comments: