Monday, January 26, 2009

Kitchen Paper Find

Master Carpenter Man (MCM) was tearing into the sheetrock above my washer and dryer today. Just look at the wallpaper he found under the current sheetrock. It really was nice paper at one time and the colors are still very vivid. I'm not saying that I want it on my wall, but imagine someone really enjoyed it at one time. It makes me wonder what year it was added.

It has been a cold icy day in our little town, and in all the towns around today. MCM insisted on being at work, although I thought he was crazy. A little ice didn't seem to bother him. I guess I'm just too much of a princess. I was worried about him getting safely home. He did manage to get lots of work done in the kitchen.


He is going to take all the sheetrock off the walls and redo everything in the kitchen. I'd started out with wanting a new ceiling, new countertops, a sprucing up on my cabinets and a new floor. I'm getting 'the works' with everying in there changed. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did.

I just had to drop these pictures on the post for you to see that there is work being done. I'll bet you are glad this mess isn't in your kitchen.

No comments: