Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Ugly Duct

After reading my post, Daughter I-Needa found a picture and sent it to me of the Ugly Duct. See...look at that ceiling and that thing hanging down. You may not be as worked up about it as I have been, but you've not looked at it for umpty ump years either.

I was glad she found this picture as it will also go in my home remodel Creative Memories album. I love to document. Yes, I do. I have a glorious album of the dining and living room ceiling remodel, and now I'm going to add pages and once again capture the divine work of MCM in all his glory. Yes, I am.

At any rate, you can now have a visual of the offending eyesore that has graced the middle of my kitchen ceiling. It is the eyesore that is no more. MCM has settled that once and for all. Long live MCM!

If you are scratching your head wondering what I'm talking about, you need to read the previous posting and all will become clear... or not. Carry on.

No comments: