Thursday, May 15, 2008

Response

I'm sitting here staring at the computer screen wondering what on earth to write about today. That happens... often. One of the rules of blogging is to be consistent. Ideally, one should post daily. One should also have tons of pictures. That's harder than it sounds, and sometimes elevates to downright daunting.

I will report that I had a comment or two from friends about Sweet Killer Cat. While I remain in Shockville over the whole issue of the decapitated squirrel under my house, others are pretty laid back about that whole situation.

I-Needa wrote that I should be thankful that I have a cat who handles squirrels. She had a terrible problem with a squirrel a year or so ago. One managed to become part of her chimney, and she ended up having to call someone to deal with the problem. I'm not remembering the exact details at this moment, but it wasn't pretty either.

I, too, had a problem with a squirrel a couple of years ago. One managed to get into my attic. It sounded like an elephant to me. I considered abandoning my house and just moving away. After searching outside, I discovered a little place that had separated and allowed a big enough place for the squirrel to get inside. Right Back came to my rescue on that one, followed by a more permanent fix by Master Carpenter Man. I'm thinking I'm glad the current squirrel is dead and gone, and not in my attic.

After all that thinking, I'm beginning to feel better about my killer cat. I may even give him a little extra something or other for breakfast.

No comments: